Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Michael Jackson

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michael Jackson

    I agree he has problems (playing with little boys is just one of them). His dad may have admitted to abuse, I'm not saying he didn't. But regardless, that is no excuse for his behavior. There are roles we take on as ADULTS. MJ I wouldn't know what he wants to be.
    He may have a skin problem, which requires medication that bleaches all of his skin. But he is one man that I wouldn't trust with my kids. Confused,delerious,childish,immature and just weird is what MJ is IMO. He has his supporters and always will.
    Michael Jackson is a wealthy man and that is why he is a free man today.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Michael Jackson

    Wealthy, yes...Free, ...yes...a man, well that is yet to be determined....
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •